I want Liposuction on my hips, thighs, rear & stomach. I want to remove excess fat that has bothered me. I am 5'6" 150 lbs.

You might very well be a good candidate for liposuction, but without seeing the amount of fat you have or the quality of your skin, I can not say for sure.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

If you provide pictures, I can help evaluate what may be best for you.  I perform 2 or 3 multiple area liposuction procedures each day 5 days a week.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Liposuction to treat unwanted fat deposit s

Thanks for your inquiry. 2 important considerations when addressing you're concern. The first is the inherent elasticity of your you have significant excess, loose or saggy skin or is your skin relatively firm in the areas of fatty deposits? If your young and your skin elasticity is good, liposuction alone may be adequate to provide you with the results you desire. If not, then you may require liposuction +/- surgical removal of excess skin.

The second consideration and arguably the single most important decision you'll make in this process is choosing a Plastic Surgeon Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. When considering cosmetic surgery of anykind, accept NO substitute. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and take the time to visit him/her for a consultation. It will be time well spent. Be open and direct regarding your concerns and aesthetic goals. You and your surgeon can then outline a plan that will fit your expectations, lifestyle and budget, all of which are important factors to consider before investing the time, energy and finances to pursue plastic surgery.

Jonathan R. Fugo, DO
Newburgh Plastic Surgeon

92 Old Route 9W
New Windsor, NY 12553

Liposuction to Body

You would need to post photos for us to help.  I suggest a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience in body contouring not just fat removal. Best, Dr. Emer.

120 S Spalding Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Good morning. You need to provide more information such as your age range, Kids? no kids? and definitely photos. the photos should be taken without your face, front, back and side views.

Without this basic info it's impossible for anyone to give you an accurate assessment. Think about it.......what if you've had kids and have a belly that hangs and is full of stretch would not be a candidate for lipo.

I'll be happy to update my answer. In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

We take care of quite a number of patients from outside the Miami area.

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD, FACS

7190 SW 87 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173