I Am Wanting to Get Ultrasonic Cavitation for my Apron Like Stomach. Will This Work for Me?

I recently lost 70 lbs. PW 305 CW 235, 5'2". I am still obese but I would like to still have this procedure to reduce the size and gurth of my stomach. I continue to exercise 4 time a week and also watch what I eat. Will this procedure be beneficial to me?

Optimize Weight Loss Prior to Ultrasonic Liposuction

+3

Dear KM,

Congratulations on your weight loss. This represents a major accomplishment. However, given that a liposuction procedure represents a significant investment of time and energy, as well as money, you may want to delay your procedure until you have achieved some additional weight loss.  At 5'2" and 235lbs,  my fear would be that you might not be completely satisfied with the results you obtained from US liposuction. As you achieve more weight loss, US liposuction in concert with body contouring surgery should deliver results that will be far more satisfying.

+2

Although additional weight loss would help, you will need 5 liters of liposuction to get the best outcome.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Ultrasonic Cavitation

+1

Thank you for your question. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate your candidacy for the options listed. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon