I Am Wanting Smart Lipo but I Have a Heart Arrythmia. Is It Safe for Me?

I REALLY want Smart lipo, but I am worried about having a bad reaction to the drugs used. I have had two ablations for irregular heart rate and still occassionally have irregular rate. Are there any safe options for me?

Smartlipo with arrythmia

+1

first and foremost discuss this with your cardiologists. if it is a relatively small area it can be done under local anesthesia. even then your doctor will probably want to use adrenaline as part of that local anesthetic. that could be an issue. a conversation between your plastic surgeon and cardiologists should resolve this for you. smartlipo itself is a laser and will have no affect on the condition.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon