Wanting Opinions on Tubular Breasts? (photo)

I'm 22 and I think I have mildly tubular breasts, and I'm smaller on the left than the right. I was wanting any surgeon's opinion on if I could achieve something like my goal photo (attached), and what that would involve surgically and what implants would be needed. Sorry the photos of my breasts aren't great, it's hard to take them yourself.

Implants will help

+1

I do not think that you have to Beelor breast deformity. I think that your goals are reasonable. And that you can achieve the result of your picture. Please consult with several board-certified plastic surgeons as to their opinion based on your examination. Good luck Dr. ES.

Breast augmentation candidate

+1

You have small breasts but do not have tuberous breasts.  If you are seeking an enhancement of your breasts then you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation. 

Your side views indicate a mild form of tuberous breast deformity...

+1

You are absolutely right, you do have a mild form of tuberous breast deformity, evident on your lateral views. You can achieve similar results or even better with a peri-areola incision, releasing the constriction that's causing the tubular look of your breasts, and placing round, moderate profile silicone implants underneath the muscle. 

My next advice is visiting a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consulation.

Good luck,

Dr. O

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Tuberous breasts are not the same as small breasts.

+1

You don't have tuberous breasts.  Tuberous breasts have narrow bases and swollen areolae (sort of cucumber-shaped).  You simply need a breast augmentation (about 360 cc).  Your goal appears quite realistic.  You have a range of options.  Either the moderate-plus (or midrange) or high-profile implants would work.  Silicone or saline.  You would be well-served with either and it's just a personal decision.  Inframammary or periareolar incision; I like inframammary for most patients.  Submuscular.  Your left nipple is a little lower than the right and still will be a little lower after surgery.  I've attached a link to my website so you can view some examples.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Tubular breasts

+1

Although your nipples look a little bit puffy , you have no signs of tubular breast .  Asymmetry  can be corrected using different implant sizes .

You are a good candidate to achieve your goal look .

The type of implant and sizes is something you probably want to discuss personally with your PS .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Small breasts are not necessarily tubular.

+1

Your breasts look small but not tubular in shape. A breast augmentation should give you an excellent result.

Wanting Opinions on Tubular Breasts?

+1

Although, as you note, the photos are not ideal, I see nothing at all suggestive of tubular breasts. A simple breast augmentation is best choice. It may be well to use different size implants to compensate for the size difference.

Best advice will come int the setting of a consultation with an ABPS boarded plastic surgeon. Good luck. 

Breast Assymetry

+1

Go with a simple breast augmentation with different size implants for asymmetry correction.  This will work fine.  Do not try to make a simple situation complex because it is not.  Seek the advice of 3 ABPS surgeons and go with the one with experience and credentials that fit breast augmentation.   My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Tubular breasts

+1

Based on your pictures, I don't see anything that makes me think that you have tubular breasts.  They look normal to me.  With that in mind, I don't see why you can't get a result similar to the one posted.  You will need to confer with your plastic surgeon to determine which size, shape, style of implant to use.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD