Wanting 2nd Nose Revision to Fix Downturned Nose Tip.

Hi.I had Rhinoplasty done 10 years ago.The tip between the nostrils hung way lower than anticipated,(too much cartilage). I received a revision which cost me an additional $6,000 4 yrs ago.However my nose is still crooked & the tip still hangs low (showing my scar)I model here in Los Angeles w/ Elite LA.It makes me paranoid to take pics head on.I just want the tip pushed up! I also have genetically thin hollow eye ducts,but i'm worried it'll be lumpy.Any changes ruin career.Is this doable,how $?

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You really need to do your homework and find a surgeon who has extensive experience with these cases.  I find that your case is best dealt with by the placement of a cartilage graft (called a strut) obtained from the septum or possibly the ear, between the tip cartilages to provide strength to the repair.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty an option

+1

Although a profile photos would give a better view of the area it sounds like you having trouble with what's called a hanging columella. That can be addressed with a revision rhinoplasty. The exact cost depends a lot on whether other cartilage grafts need to be taken and the extent of the manuevers needed to make the improvement you're looking for.

Your under eye hallow area can be improved with a filler injection. This can be with a temporary product such as restylane or juvederm (hyaluronic acid fillers) or with a fat grafting procedure (using your own fat).

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Downturned Nose

+1

Your pictures do show  a deviation of the the base of your nose and an asymmetrical tip.  Unfortunately, over the past 35 years I've seen many patients referred to me because they have similar problems after their rhinoplasty surgery. Fortunately this can be corrected, but  another  revision will be necessary. The cost will be determined after a careful examination. 

The groove at the lower margin of your eyelids can be improved with the injection of microscopic amounts of fat or fillers such as Restylane. It will not be "lumpy" if done by an experienced physician.

Hanging columella

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you have a hanging columella and possibly alar retraction - these can be improved with a revision

Sam Naficy, MD