Wanting a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Blepharoplasty. Am a Good Candidate? Willing to Travel out of the State. (photo)

Just got my tax refund and ready to invest in myself. I've been wanting a BBL for years and better eyes. I know for sure that I want a BBL. I am 5'5" and weigh 205. I am hoping for a smaller waist and a very curvy back side. My eyes are another matter. In the photos you will see that the creases in my eyelids are different in each eye and I have dark under eye circles. Will blepharoplasty help? Am I a good patient for these type of procedures? What would be the cost based on my specific needs?

Brasilian butt lift - fat grafting to the buttocks

+2

Lower blepharoplasty does not change the color of your lower eyelid skin. If you want to lighten that skin color the way to do so depends on whether the cause is shadowing or actual skin pigment or both. I cannot tell from your posted photos which applies to you.

For the back and buttock areas you currently have double rolls of excess fat at the bra strap line and the second at the love handles with a square/rectangular frame, V-shaped buttock muscles and the maximal buttock projection point a bit low. It's not just a matter of taking fat and injecting it into your buttocks. The fat in the rolls and over the sacrum needs to be redistributed into the buttocks to raise the maximal projection point and change the muscle shape from a V to a more round shape. Fat grafting where the leg muscles meet the buttock muscles can change the muscle shape. I suspect that fat can also be liposuctioned from the area just above the hip bones as well.

If you wish to have the front worked on as well it might be safer to do that at another surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

BBL and eyes

+2

I do not think you need eye surgery, but a brazilian butt lift can be performed to narrow the waist and augment your buttocks. Good luck.

Wanting a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Blepharoplasty. Am a Good Candidate? Willing to Travel out of the State.

+2

You can have liposuction with fat grafting to the buttocks As for the eyes I might try micro drops of fat in lowers and upper eye lift only. Fees from $8,000. 

Am I a good candidate for the BBL and Blepharoplasty

+2

With your height and weight I would suggest that you first lose some weight( at least 20 pounds). I believe you would, then, be a candidate for the BBL which would contour your buttocks as well as parts of your body around the buttocks( waist and back and abdomen). Your dark circles in your lower eyelids will not improve with blepharoplasty. You may need fillers to help the creases. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

+2

You may want to lose 20 to 30 lbs to get a better result after the Brazilian buttlift, but you can achieve a dramatic transformation with 5 liters liposuctioned and 1800 cc transferred per buttock.  I do not think you need blepharoplasty, but Restylane to the tear troughs will give you the improvement you seek without surgery.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA