Want Bigger Breast and I Dont Know Which Direction to Go. My Breasts Sag a Little and I Am Uncomfortable With Them? (photo)

I am 5'5 and weigh 125-130 lbs. I am small built. woud like to have a size c breast. I wanna know what my options are, where i need to go, and how much this will cost me. recover time and basically any detail u wuld be happy to talk to me about

Good candidate for breast augmentation

+1

It is difficult to determine based on your pictures but you seem to have mild sagging.  Usually with this "level I" sagging, implants alone or with a dual plane dissection, will correct it and give a nice result without the unacceptable "double bubble" deformity.  This occurs when too much sagging is present and the attempted correction is augmentation only without a lifting procedure.  I like the dual plane dissection through an  inframammary crease incision which heals nicely and is well camouflaged.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift or no lift

+1

Hi,

Thank you for your photos and question. Although it is tough to say with any certainty whether or not you need a lift, it is best that you go and see a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for an exam in person. Now, if it is determined that you need a small lift, one can be accomplished by making an incision around the areola-the Benelli lift. Or, if it is  determined that your breast tissue be repositioned directly over the implant to avoid the 'double-bubble' effect, then you need a Mini UBL. The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift achieves a natural perky appearance by draping your breast tissue over a submuscular breast implant. This technique permanently anchors your breast tissue to ensure longevity of the lift with a periareolar incision. No vertical scar.

Hope this helps.

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breasts implants

+1

Dear SRFLOWERS,

Your pictures reveal small  and ptotic ( droopy )  breasts. A breast augmentation with mini lift ( donut lift ) will give the most attractive and youthful breasts. If you elect to do augmentation without a lift, your droopiness might become more noticeable. You did not submit your measurements so it's difficult to give you the right size. Assuming that you are presently 32 A , to become a 32 C you will need  between 250cc  to 300cc implants.  The cost of the procedure depends or the geographical area, so you will have to do some inqueries localy.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+1

It looks like you could use breast implants.  As for a lift, it is hard to say from the angle of the photos.  It is always best to go for an exam and consultation in person.

Hello

+1

You have a few options to getting breast augmentation; first of all you need to go for a consultation with a Certified Plastic Surgeon to review your options. You can get saline implants or silicone. From your picture and body built, a C cup would look natural. Without a physically examining you it’s hard to be 100% accurate. The recovery is different for everyone. You are not allowed to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. You the patient are feeling a lot better at 1 -2 weeks after surgery.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Best breast option for you

+1

It is not possible to give you solid advice based on the photos alone, though you would do well with a breast augmentation for volume and to reduce the 'sag'. A breast lift involves a scar, and the need for one might also depend on the volume of the implant needed to reach your goal. Spend some time on thoughts about what you wish to look like and bring these ideas with you to your first consultation.

Breast lift or augmentation

+1
You are slightly bent forward in two of the photos so I think an in person consultation would elucidate the issue better than an on-line chat. However, I think that, given the degree of ptosis I see in the first photo, you would benefit from an augment without the need for a mastopexy. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to clarify your options.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast sagging can not be corrected with implants

+1

Your breast have a border line sagging and would need a combination of lift and implant for the best outcome.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Best Breast Surgery Option for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think you will be best off seeking consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. I'm concerned that on line consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

For example, on your side views the “sagging” that you describe is visible.  This raises the question whether some form of breast lifting will be necessary to meet your goals. Breast lifting would be necessary if you communicate that you wish the nipple/areola to be higher than they currently are  or if you wish to eliminate some “skin on skin” effect of the breasts on the upper abdomen. If you undergo breast augmentation surgery alone you may be disappointed from the stand point.

The best advice I can give you online is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Breast augmentation alone would likely be all that you would need

+1

Although there is a little breast tissue laxity below your breast fold it does not warrant any breast lift type procedure in my opinion.  A breast augmentation alone would likely provide you with the size increase that you desire as well as correction of some of the deflated appearance/feel of your breasts.  A 225-250 ml implant would likely give you one cup size increase.  If you are currently an A cup you would likely be happy with an implant in the 400-450 range.  You could try these implants on at your plastic surgeons office to make sure.  Silicone breast augmentation will be in the range of 6,000 dollars give or take.  Recovery of sub-pectoral augmentation (under the muscle) would be about 2 weeks.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD