Im Really Wanting to Get a BBL and I Wanted to Ask if I Even Have Enough Fat to Transfer? (photo)

Ive had a consultation at Athenix Body Sculpting and I originally went in to ask about getting smart lipo to help my own muscle to show through. I really want a flat stomach and rounded hips. I downloaded ilipo app on my phone and did a virtual body sculpting and wanted to ask if these result are possible and just an estimate for about how much. Can i get any advice that you may have and hope to get many comments soon so i can move along with my proces.

Gluteal Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  I think you have enough fat to liposuction and fat graft.  Potential patients concentrate on the "amount" placed in each cheek.  The final look in my hands is not based on set amounts but on creating a desired shape by agressive liposuction of the waist, abdomen and back.  Then transferring fat to the buttocks for shape and size.

Dr. ES

Im Really Wanting to Get a BBL and I Wanted to Ask if I Even Have Enough Fat to Transfer?

+1

Yes, you have enough fat to transfer and your midsection can be sculpted to get it to look smaller and tighter.  If you want the breasts addressed as well, this can be done at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA