Wanting Affordable SILICONE Breast Implants in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, or SE FL Area?

I am looking to receive a Silicone (NOT SALINE) breast augmentation. I live in Atlanta and I am willing to travel to Miami or surrounding areas because I have family there that I can stay with. I plan to pay for the procedure in cash so financing will not be necessary. The lowest cost I have found is $4000.00. Which includes anesthesia, aftercare, follow up visit, pain meds and antibiotics. I am looking for a more affordable option if available.

Price Determinants for Breast Implants

+1
Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. It might be possible to meet your price point but be careful that this does not mean a less experience surgeon and therefore less quality surgery. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a breast lift, lipo on the sides of your breast/chest wall, etc be also performed?

Affordable Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear jillsama,

The cost for any cosmetic surgery depends on a number of factors including your condition and goals, the amount of work that needs to be done, the cost of the operating room facility, anesthesia, and supplies, local geographic factors, and the skill, training, and experience of the surgeon.

Cosmetic surgery, while generally very safe, is a real procedure with long lasting results and consequences. Although finances are a very real concern for the vast majority of us, I would caution you to be wary of choosing "Bargain Bin" plastic surgery. Providers offering services at heavily discounted costs are often compensating for a lack of skill, experience, service, and/or safety.

Please be certain that your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeon and operating in a nationally accredited ambulatory surgery center or hospital using Board Certified anesthesiologists.

Best Wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD

Silicone Breast Augmentation for $4000 and Wanting Less Expensive Option

+1

Wow, that is a low price.  If the surgeon is board certified and performs hundreds of augmentations each year and you like the work, I would go with that one.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Low cost silicone gel implants

+1

Beware the surgeon who offers the lowest prices.  It may be an effort to compensate for lack of training, certification, or experience.  Generally speaking, you get what you pay for.  This is a decision that will affect you for a long time to come so you want to do it right the first time so that you won't have to come right back and pay to have it revised.  I practice in Atlanta and I don't know of anyone who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery here who has such a low price.  Check credentials before signing up.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Want to Make Sure I'm Making the Right Decision for my Size and Shape?

+1

The cost of implants, OR and anesthesia for a fairly quick surgeon in my area is about $3000. I doubt that you will find a board certified plastic surgeon who would match or beat your quoted price. Best wishes.