Hi I Wanted to Know if You Wanted to Finance a Surgical Procedure Do You Need to to Have Good or Fair Credit to Do So ?

Financing Plastic Surgery Procedures

+2

Yes, the financing companies will evaluate your credit prior to approving you.  The company we work with, Care Credit, works like a health care credit card or line of credit.  They approve a certain amount and then you can choose how to use it.  Using this service is a good way to spread out the payments so you do not need to have all the money up front.  However, please make sure that you are able to afford the surgery or procedure that you are having and do not overextend yourself on credit.

I hope this is helpful.