Can Smart Lipo Help with the Bulging Around the Tummy Tuck Incision Line?

Hello! I Wanted to Know if Smart Lipo Can Help with the Bulging Around the Incision Line?   I had a tummy tuck on 03/2011 and I am not at all happy with my results. Frankly, I am disgusted with how my scar appears its not straight across. I don't believe my cosmetic surgeon removed enough skin and fat. I am unhappy and fearful i will never have a normal figure.

+2

Thanks for the posted photos. No Smart Lipo willnot help a poor preformed TT. You need revision surgery, sorry. Did you use a boarded PS? And where are you located. I'm in MIAMI and would be glad to help you. 

You may benefit from lipo/revision

+2

You have extra skin and fatty tissue overhang. You would get better result from tummy tuck revision and liposuction. This will help to even out the scar and remove fatty tissue at the same time.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo

+1

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and they will advise on the best options to consider.  If you had a “cosmetic surgeon” as opposed to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, you may not have had the surgery performed by one with the most extensive training for this procedure.  Cosmetic and Plastic surgeons do have different training.  The majority of revisions we see are from “cosmetic surgeons” and rarely from Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist