I Wanted Know is It Safe to Have a Brazzlian but Lift I Just Had a Baby 3 Months Ago Via C-Section. Is It Okay to Have Lipo?

I Wanted Know is It Safe to Have a Brazilian ButtLift I Just Had a Baby 3 Months Ago Via C-Section. Is It Okay to Have Lipo?

+1

If you are completely healed and have returned to prepregnancy weight, you may be a good candidate for Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift an lipo 3 months after pregnancy

+1

I would advise you to wait until you are at least 6-9 months out and not breast feeding to proceed with this. You also need to get your weight down to whatever you wish to be after pregnancy.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Can I have the BBL and liposuction 3 months after delivery?

+1

I normally prefer to wait 3-6 months after delivery before performing body contouring including buttock augmentation. You need to be examined to deternine your candidacy for the procedures. You should seek consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing buttock augmentation. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Bbl after C-section

+1

If you had a C-section done or any kind of surgery, it is important to wait a couple of months before going under anesthesia again, six months would be ideal. Your body needs to heal from the procedure, and since you have a new born baby medication can be passed on to the baby trough breast feeding, so you would need to stop breast feeding when considering another surgery.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon