I Wanted my Nose Tip to Point Upwards Instead of Down? (photo)

Hello, i'm a boy and 19 years old like i was asking ummm what could be done to make my nose look better? and something thats guaranteed, permanent, and natural looking. I live in Los Angeles CA in Bagley Ave if there is a Profissional Doctor that anybody know's of..Please I would love your help on that too. Thanks for helping and your time.

Rhinoplasty to elevate nasal tip

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure would involve tilting the tip up and releasing the depressor septi ligament so that the tip does not droop upon animation.  Combined with narrowing the tip, bridge, and osteotomies, through closed rhinoplasty the entire procedure would last approximately an hour under general anesthesia. Your rhinoplasty should be done in a certified surgery center with a surgeon who has extensive experience in rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the photo.  Shortening a long nose is commonly done as part of a routine rhinoplasty if necessary.  It is accomplished by removing the excess cartilage and lining of the nose which are causing it to droop.  Sometimes the drooping can recur with time and may need to be reshortened, but it is a minor revision and simple to undergo if  needed.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Increasing Nasal Tip Rotation

+1

Elevating your tip would be a very important part of your rhinoplasty. With the picture you submitted it is difficult to make any other recommendations. The most important comment you made was that the result must be natural.

Raising tip with rhinoplasty

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to achieve an improvement in your tip rotation. This would involved raising your tip. Seeing additional view of your nose would allow for a better judgement of what else could be done during surgery.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty in males

+1

You have some nasal features which are correctable and will give your nose a better appearance

While there is only one view I can see that if you were to come into my practice I would suggest

Reducing the very slight dorsal hump

decrasing tip bulbosity

elevating tip to creat nasolabial angle of about 90 degrees

please to not consider this direct medical advice as I have not examined you

but the flight from lax to Austin is short - I see out of town patients for rhinoplasty relatively frequently

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

I Wanted my Nose Tip to Point Upwards Instead of Down?

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. Best to see a few boarded PSS in LA. I recommend Dr Toby Mayer, who posts on REALSELF quite often. 

Rhinoplasty for Males

+1

There are several techniques that can be used to refine your nose and to achieve natural results.  More photos would allow us to get a better idea of other alterations that may need to be performed at the same time.  However, a formal consultation would be helpful to also assess any functional problems that you may be experiencing.

There are many well qualified rhinoplasty surgeons in the Los Angeles area who would be happy to consult with you and choose the one you feel most comfortable with.

Dr. H

Carlo Honrado, MD, FACS

Male rhinoplasty

+1

There are lots of ways to approve upon one's nasal appearance. You only show a tilted side profile on the picture posted.  To get a better understanding of your current nose, you would need proper pictures to give a better evaluation.  Of course, you would then need to be seen in consultation to check on some other functional issues related to your nose before coming up with the final surgical plan.  

But based on your one photo, it looks like you have a long, Middle Eastern male nose, with possibly a slight dorsal nasal hump and a hanging columella.  Each of these problems would need to be addressed, if these are truly your trouble areas.  There are a set of surgical options that would effectively treat each of the issues described.  Your best bet is to see a plastic surgeon with rhinoplasty experience, especially of the male nose.  There are many qualified individuals in your area that will do good work.  Just make sure that the individual is board-certified in plastic surgery before committing.

Andre Panossian, MD, FACS
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the long nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty can be done to raise your tip and refine it so it is not so bulbous yet looks natural.choose am experienced surgeon for the best result and be specific about your goals.