I Wanted to Know if I Would Have to Lose Weight for a Brazillian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Current Weight 210.

Weight and Body Contouring Surgery

+1

Yes it would be necessary for you to lose weight before having any body contouring surgery.  Plastic surgeons typically like patients to have a BMI less than 30 before performing body contouring surgery.  The complication rate is higher if the BMI is greater than 30.

Dr. ES

You need to have adequate fat available for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos, it appears as though you're a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A significant amount of extra fat is necessary to have enough processed fat for injection into the buttocks for a nice increase in the shape and volume of your buttocks.  Several months after your Brazilian Buttock Lift, an abdominoplasty can be performed if you're concerned about the extra abdominal skin and looseness of your abdominal muscles.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Is weight loss necessary before BBL and TT?

+1
It is important to be at your optimal weight before undergoing surgery. Otherwise, you will need additional surgery after weight loss. It is advisable for you to seek out a reputable weight loss program. Best of luck!

Robert L. Kraft, MD