If the largest Permalip implant is not big enough, can you add filler?

I want to get the largest implant which is 5mm, but if I don't like the result can I get fillers on top of the implants? Thanks Docs!

Can I add filler to my lips after lip implants?

+1
The answer is yes.  You can still have fillers in your lip with lip implants. My guess is after it settles, you will not want or need fillers. Best wishes!

Permalip implant

+1
Great question!  And the answer is yes.  I always tell patients to wait a few months or until all the soreness is gone.  You can use any kind of lip augmentation material including silicone oil.  Good luck.

Paul E. Goco, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
You can add filler to your lips however I would wait until you are completely healed from the placement of the implants. My guess is that you will be satisfied with the implants and will not want any filler.

Todd C. Miller, MD