Can Invisalign Fix Off-Center Teeth?

I got my braces off when i was 14 now im 15 and i have retainers but i noticed that i my 2 front teeth are a little off center.My dentist told me that it's not that noticable but i would really like to know if it could be fixed and how much it would cost.

Can invisalign fix a midline problem

+1

Invisalign can fix your midline concerns but it can be difficult.  I know if bothers you but I would ask some friends if they notice it.  I am sure they will not even realize you had an issue.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Off centered teeth

+1

making a change on the center position of the front teeth large enough to really be noticable can be very hard.  Take my word for it.....only you really notice it!.... as few conversations or photos are "full frontal"

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist