I wanted to know an estimate for scar removal surgery (photo)

I use to cut. I still do but not as often and it is kept to the same general area. I can cover them with a short sleeve mens t shirt but I wonder if I can make the go away and at what cost. No one has or can see them but if someone were to see it, it would be pretty noticeable how I got them. How much would it cost to get these removed and will it ever be normal?
Hey there,

Here is a link to our info about the costs of scar removal.  Good luck with your research. 

Scar revision for cutting scars in Los Angeles

+1

Costs may vary depending on your response to the lasers. These scars are difficult to treat, and may or may not respond to laser resurfacing. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles