I Wanted a Butt Lift with Eventual Medial Thigh Lift. This is Not Good is It?

My hips and sides and arch of prominence gone over top of front of leg. I pretty sure I'm dying from this arrangement but it sure is taking a very long time to get around to killing me. So far my Midwest doctors I see don't give a diagnosis and the plastic surgeons who did my butt lift don't want to examine me. I guess I'm slowly imploding. I had spondyloletheis L5/S1 and needed to retain more connection over my forward slanted hips. My groin shouldn't have been pulled up either. Am I done 4?

Consider a buttock lift to contour your profile

+1

I am unable to fully answer your question due to the picture. However I would suggest you undergo a buttock lift, perhaps with transfer.  This will fill up the upper portions of the buttocks and give your buttock more contour and more profile. 

You may also require an inner thigh lift, though it may be modified depending on the extent of the excess skin.  Typically I perform liposuction and an inner thigh lift at the same time.

Thank you,

J. Timothy Katzen, MD, FACS

Buttock lift

+1

It is hard to evaluate your results from the photo you posted.  I suspect you are referring to an indentation where the buttock lift was performed?  If the deeper tissue of a buttock lift are not repaired properly a divet or indentation can be seen.  If this is what you are experiencing it can be repaired by a revision.  Discuss it with your plastic surgeon if you have not done so already.  He/she should explain what is going on so that it makes sense to you as well.  If not do not feel bad about getting a second opinion just make sure it is from someone that has ample experience with body contouring/body lifts.

Dr Repta

Remus Repta, MD