I'm getting anterior upper crowns. What is your professional opinion about them? Proportional? Size of teeth? (photos)

I am doing my anterior upper crowns now. What do you think about them? Proportional? Size of teeth? These are not final color wise, just a trial.

I'm getting anterior upper crowns. What is your professional opinion about them? Proportional? Size of teeth?

+2
Wow...very nice!  If those are your temporary crowns then you must have a very good dentist.  The size, shape and color look great.  And if those are only your temporaries I'm sure your permanent crowns will look even better.  Thank your cosmetic dentist and tell him how pleased you are that he is doing such a great job for you.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Smile & crowns

+1
Your two front teeth appear too small for their neighboring proportions.  I would have 8 & 9 lengthened towards the gum and 1mm downward toward the lip. These trials are essential for your end result to look the way you would like them to be.

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist