I Want to Whiten my Skin Are There Any Safe Pills You Can Recommend That Will Work Effectively?

I Want to Whiten my Skin Are There Any Safe Pills U Can Recommend That Will Work Effectively?

How to Lighten Skin Effectively

+1

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you get evaluated by a board certified dermatologist to address your pigmentation. There are topical creams that can be prescribed that are safe that can be used and it is important to use a sunscreen with SPF 30 (preferably with zinc oxide). Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options for you. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist