I want to know if this vagina looks normal... Should I not worry or should I consult a doctor? (Photo)

I want to know if this vagina looks normal... Should I not worry or should I consult a doctor?

+1
With the exception of possible mild folliculitis, I do not see any “abnormality”. Best to check with your GYN with specific questions/concerns for best possible advice. Best wishes.

Normal Vagina?

+1
Inflammatory conditions of the vagina are not uncommon but not normal.
Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Dermatologist in person.  They should be able to treat you with success.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

I want to know if this vagina looks normal...

+1
Thank you for your question and photo.  The only abnormality is that you have folliculitis (an inflammation), of the hair follicles.  Sometimes they can get infected and a little pus can come out.  I would recommend seeing a dermatologist.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

From that view,

+1
everything looks normal... but if you have specific concerns, please raise them so it can be addressed.  You do have some ingrown hairs and shaving would only aggravate this for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Normal yes.

+1
You do have a few inflamed hair follicles which can be the result of waxing or shaving but otherwise I don't see anything abnormal. Good luck

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon