I want some sort of treatment for my skin. Can I take a photofacial treatment? (photo)

Hyper pigmentation and freckles cover my all face and it becomes dark day by day. Photofacial treatment is use full for me??

Photofacials for asian skin

Our office specializes in IPL facials in Los Angeles. We use a combination protocol for our photofacials that includes application of creams before and after the photofacial session. The combination of IPL + creams allows for a more definitive improvement in surface sun damage, complexion, photoaging, and solar lentigenes.

Photofacials help improve brown discoloration and broken capillaries that cause surface redness on the skin. Brown discoloration can further be improved with application of Melarase creams twice daily (Melarase AM and Melarase PM).

Downtime is relatively minimal compared to other treatments. Our office employs the Limelight technology and we feel this is an excellent modality in terms of its safety and efficacy.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles