I want to know if I need only tip work, or do I need bridge work too? (Photo)

My frontal is what bothers me, my side profile is ok to me. How much do I need? I went to three consults in Newport Beach, CA. Two doctor suggested narrowing my bridge and my tip, and ever so slight hump, one also suggested narrowing my nostrils. The third doctor suggested very minimal work; just doing a tip reduction and fixing a deviated septum, slight bridge hump reduction. I don't know what to do. I want my nose proportional to my face.

I want to know if I need only tip work, or do I need bridge work too?

+2
    Tip and bridge narrowing would be more appropriate to achieve a more balanced appearance.

+2
I agree with the 2 surgeons who felt you needed the bridge and the tip addressed.  Your nose is wide and your face is softer.  Reducing and refining the entire nose would balance more with your feminine face.

Rhinoplasty Consults

+2
You are a pretty lady that needs a feminine nose.  Your nose is too wide for your face.  You are an excellent candidate for a classic Rhinoplasty.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that is highly experienced in Rhinoplasty, for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD