I Want to Ask That is the Nasal Widh Also Reduces by the Time is There Any Swelling Related to Nasal Width?

Hey since its been 9 days i had my rhinoplasty i m really excited for my new nose i really like my nose since my cast has been removed so but i feel that sometimes my nose look alott swollen sometimes it doesnot look,as i told my doctor to reduce nose size which includes bone,tip and width

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1

At 9 days post-op, you are near the peak of your swelling. In general, 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first 3 months and the remainder goes down over time. Swelling may be influenced by the following: Whether the procedure was open or closed, whether the procedure was a revision, the thickness of the patient's skin, and whether or not tip work was performed. I would give it some time and see how you continue to heal. The final result may not be evident for 18-24 months after surgery. Your surgeon should be able to answer any post-operative questions you have, as they know the details of your surgery and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

I Want to Ask That is the Nasal Width Also Reduces by the Time is There Any Swelling Related to Nasal Width?

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   The swelling is going to be very prominent at this early stage.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Kenneth Hughes, MD