I Want the "Fake Round Plastic" Look?

Hi! I have my surgery in 28 days. I'm 1.71 cm tall and my weight, 58 kg. I already have 400 ccs in, but now i have to decide between Allergan TRX 800 cc 15,5 x 6,8 or Allergan Moderate profile 910 cc... My PS thinks that 910 MP would look nice on me, but wouldn't that look more natural? My instinct says i would go for the 800? what would give me the most fake look..?

Breast Augmentation

+2

Without examining you or having a picture, it is not possible to really answer your question.  Please be aware that complication risks go up dramatically with the sizes you are describing.

If you want fake breast don't come to me.

+2

Occasionally patients want breasts that look artificial as they would if they had a capsular contracture. I would not want to be purposely responsible for this kind of an outcome.

"Fake" look

+2

The volume, type, and style of implant to meet your needs is something that should be discussed with your examining doctor.  You didn't even give us a picture to go by!  As for the "fake" look, that is something that they don't teach us in doctor school.  We are usually trying to give patients the most natural look possible.  If you don't feel completely comfortable with the recommendations set forth by your doctor then I would strongly suggest getting a second or even a third opinion just so you have differing perspectives on what will work best for you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

I Want the "Fake Round Plastic" Look after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+2

As you can imagine, online consultants, without the benefit of physical  examination or viewing pictures will not be able to give you precise enough advice.  Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, I would suggest that you allow him/her to guide you when it comes to the best breast implant size/volume available to achieve your goals. Make sure that you have communicated your goals carefully. In my practice I find the use of goal pictures very helpful during this communication process.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to “extra large” breast augmentation  questions, very helpful to you.