I Want to Know the Cost of Tummy Tuck, Brasilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation by Fat Drafting, Individual and Together?

by fat drafting, individual and togetter (mommy makeover). Hi I am really interested in a tummy tuck, brasilian butt lift and fat drafting to my breast, but my priority would be the tummy tuck, after my 5 babies my belly get big and is hanging a little bit, when I losse weight my belly look ugly and floppy I have 1 C-section in 3/ 2011, my weight is 194 and height is 5.4 I am 32 years old. Thank you

Cost for an abdominoplasty / Breast augmentation / BBL

+3

There is no way to give you an accurate estimate for an abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and BBL.   In general you can expect

1. Breast augmenation $4,500 to $6,000
  2. Abdominoplasty   approximately $6,000 
  3. BBL $5,000
  4. All cost are estimates and will be different for each individual depending upon the area of the country you live, the extent of your surgery and  operative time estimate

Mommy makeover surgery.

+2

Thank you for your recent  question.  A tummy tuck could possibly help you greatly.  This procedure would give you solid abdominal supprt as well as a better shape.  It is possible to do a breast augmentation at the same time, but  I would caution you to do anything else at the same time because of the added time that would have to be spent for the surgery.

A full examination would be helpful before a discussion of the cost of this surgery  could be made.  I perform this combination very often in my practice, however.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://w.w.w riegercosmeticsurgery.com

Brazillian But and Tummy tuck and breast augmentation at same time

+1

The cost varies by geography, expertise and how you plan to combine procedures. More importantly, I would advise you not to combine the brazillian butt lift with the tummy tuck. The main reason is the issue of safety and being under anesthesia for a long period of time. Second, is the positioning. In a Brazillian butt lift you cannot place any pressure on you butt (thus not able to sit for a few weeks). You can lay on your side. Last in a tummy tuck and breast augmentation you have you lay in a beach chair position, flexed at the hips. So the only way is to lay on your side in fetal position. The cost individual is ($8-12) for the brazillian butt lift, Tummy tuck 6-8K, and breast augmentation with silicone (6-7K) I would not recommend you do all of the procedures in a combined fashion. Make sure you you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.