I Want to Use the Brava System or See What else There Was but Will I Start Lactating Again?

i had small breast but once i gave birth and stopped breast feeding i went way down i was a 32 c now im a 34a if i try the brava system wont i start lactating again my daughter was born in november 2012 i stopped breast feeding in january 2013 I loved loved being plumped at 36c during that time and i would love to find a way to go back to that size if not closer i weigh 100 llbs

BRAVA System and Lactating

+1

The BRAVA system is a great system but I recommend using BRAVA with fat grafting to achieve lasting results. I haven't had any patients complain or report that the BRAVA made them lactate again.