I want a surgery to correct my nasal bone? (photo)

In the year 2006 i met with a small accident and after that my nasal bone have gone a little cross so just want to consult a doctor to carry on the surgery...

Straightening nasal bone and lateral nasal wall convexity

+1

In addition to the asymmetry and deviation of your nasal bones, it appears you have some deviation of the cartilaginous portions of your nose which would also have to be addressed to achieve a fully straight nose (septum and middle vault).

Rhinoplasty to straighten crooked nasal bones

+1

Crooked nasal bones require medial and lateral osteotomies to straighten them. Occasionally a cartilaginous spreader graft composed of the patient's own cartilage would be inserted on the concave upper lateral cartilage area for asymmetry. Please see the link below for many examples