I want a staged liposuction in Arizona. Know great surgeon and great prices? (photo)

I want to have flat belly, very feminine contours but nothing added to bust/butt. abdominal etching on abs maybe. Info: 47, 5'3", no preg, no huge wt loss, i have lost 21lbs/3 mos via lifestyle change: less sugar consumption, and added more walking. Additionally, I am non-drinker, non-smoker, non-drugger. No health issues: No hi B/P, no diabetes, no chronic or acute illnesses, no previous surgeries. Thank you all for your time and interest. ALM

+1

Thanks for trying to post photos but the distance only makes me think you are NOT a goos candidate for lipo only. My guess is you would need a tummy tuck of some kind. Plus abdominal etching? NO way could this be realistically obtained. Best to seek many in person evaluations...

I want a staged liposuction in Arizona. Know great surgeon and great prices?

+1

Great job on the lifestyle change and weight loss.

In answer to your question, I don't believe it is going to be possible without an actual consultation to answer your question about whether liposuction will be sufficient to obtain a flat abdomen.

In my opinion, you are probably going to be best served by continuing with your diet and exercise regimen for now. Once you are close to your goal weight, I would suggest a consultation to define the remaining problem areas as well as your treatment plan. You are likely a good candidate for selective liposuction of problem areas. I would want to assess your abdomen in person before recommending a treatment plan to obtain a flat belly.

Paul H. Rhee, MD, FACS
Castle Rock Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

Hello: According to your photos, you are a good candidate for liposuction because you have firm skin and also you are making healthy lifestyle changes to aid in the results. The best candidate for liposuction is someone with firm skin and a maximum of 10LBS from their ideal weight. For every liter of fat that is removed also 20% of blood is removed as well. The amount of fat that can be removed also depends on your level of hemoglobin levels. Your blood results will determine how much fat can be removed.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

It would helpful to know all of the areas you would like liposuctioned so that specific recommendations could be made. I think that a 5 liter liposuction in the appropriate areas could produce a very nice change.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA