I want a square chin augmentation?

What is the best non surgical filler or anything nonsurgical that will give permanent and good results for a stronger chin and from round to square i heard artifell can give you lumps and fat grafting can disolve or move around is there any new technology are other permanent fillers or synthetic bone to add length to my bone or are they gona come out with anything new in the future for stronger chins ps. i do not want a surgical implant

I want a square chin augmentation?

+1
Fillers will be temporary and suboptimal in most cases. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures and chin implants each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Consider a chin implant, not fillers

+1

You are better of having an appropriately customized alloplastic chin implant placed by a well trained surgeon. Ask to see the implant styles and shapes that are available during your consultation, and also have computer imaging done. I do this with all of my patients.

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Implants Are Needed for Square Chin Augmentation Result

+1

No injectable filler can create substantial chin/jawline augmentation or a defined square shape...and none will certainly be permanent. Only bone-basde implants can create what you are looking for.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Chin augmentation without surgery

+1

You would be best off to have nothing done if you insist on not having a surgical procedure. Either bone repositioning or an onlay implant are the only ways to acheive your goals in my opinion.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best chin implant is a surgically placed chin implant but you can get some semi permeant results with Artefill

+1

If you are not willing to have surgery to enhance your chin the you may be a candidate for injections of Artefill. Artefill is a long lasting (years) filler which is a collagen carrier for microscopic beads which can be laid down progressively to elevate the chin. If done correctly there should not be any lumps. Fat Grafting can also enhance the chin with about a 80% take and it is also semi permanent. Fat grafting requirers proper technique. When done correctly it does not dissolve or move around.

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD

Square chin

+1

bddishell, I know of no permanent solution to your request. Chin implants work the best. See my web site for further information. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon