I Want Smaller Breast! I'm a 34G Now After my 3rd Surgery!

I'm 5'2 & weigh 136lbs... I'm not over weight! I'm small framed! Too big up top.  What is Procedure Called? Can It Be Done?

+1

It is not clear what you mean by your "third surgery".  If you mean you have had 3 breast reductions and you are still a 34 G, this is very unlikely and does not make sense.  Please make sure to see a Board-Certified plastic surgeon with specific expertise in breast reduction who can guide you in the right direction.

Breast reduction good solution to a G cup.

+1

The information provided is inadequate. The photograph would be useful. There's no reason why G cup cannot be reduced to a C cup safely.

Breast reduction for small framed women

+1

Please consider submitting a photo to best determine your surgical options. You may be an excellent candidate for the Ultimate Breast Lift that does not require a vertical scar or implants to give you upper pole fullness. Scars are hidden around the areola and beneath each breast.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to make breasts smaller

+1

Without more information including what your surgeries were and preferably pictures it is impossible to say.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon