I Want Smaller Breast! I'm a 34G Now After my 3rd Surgery!

I'm 5'2 & weigh 136lbs... I'm not over weight! I'm small framed! Too big up top.  What is Procedure Called? Can It Be Done?

It is not clear what you mean by your "third surgery".  If you mean you have had 3 breast reductions and you are still a 34 G, this is very unlikely and does not make sense.  Please make sure to see a Board-Certified plastic surgeon with specific expertise in breast reduction who can guide you in the right direction.

Breast reduction good solution to a G cup.

The information provided is inadequate. The photograph would be useful. There's no reason why G cup cannot be reduced to a C cup safely.

Breast reduction for small framed women

Please consider submitting a photo to best determine your surgical options. You may be an excellent candidate for the Ultimate Breast Lift that does not require a vertical scar or implants to give you upper pole fullness. Scars are hidden around the areola and beneath each breast.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to make breasts smaller

Without more information including what your surgeries were and preferably pictures it is impossible to say.