I Want a Small Nose with a Small Pinched Look, Is This Possible? (photo)

I have a Deviated Septum...that will be getting corrected soon. But I also want a Rhinoplasty so my nose can be smaller, I don't think it fits my face at all. It's too wide. The nose that I want will be posted under my pictures as well (Her second result of course) there any way for me to possibly be able to get a similar nose to hers?

Tip work

Remember different patients get different results based upon their overall anatomy. Your skin looks a bit thick and you may  not achieve the same refinement as the photos you posted.

I Want a Small Nose with a Small Pinched Look, Is This Possible?

IMHO, your nose can be thinned significantly (pinched is not an aesthetically attractive term)...refined, yet smaller shaped tip is appropriate.  In your particular case, the nasal tip cartilages are wide but appear weak and as such would require an open Rhinoplasty with cartilage thinning, re-shaping and placement of an ear graft to further define, strengthen and shape the nasal tip if you want something similar to the photos provided.  

You may want to consult with an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal ) beauty for the creation of a natural, more attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty to make the big nose really small.

Rhinoplasty to make the big nose really small can be done with the results similar to what you posted. However, you should be careful to make sure your surgeon does noses that you like and not just on a computer which has nothing to do with rhinoplasty on real people. Good experienced rhinoplasty surgeons have many photos and live patients for you to meet with!

You can learn what to expect after Rhinoplasty Surgery by consulting with several reputable surgeons.

I read your concern and reviewed your photos. You could expect to achieve tip narrowing and rotation after well-performed nose job surgery. In my experience, consultations with computer-imaging may be helpful for you to get an idea what to expect after well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery. I hope this helps. Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is a Smaller Nose Possible?

Based on your limited pictures, it looks like your tip could be improved and made more refined. Be careful about wanting to be too pinched as it can cause problems down the road. Your best bet is to get a consultation from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

No but yes....

You cannot get anyone else's nose not even your own sister or cousin or mom's nose.  Each person's cartilage and skin and anatomy is unique but your tip and your nose can be improved significantly to give you a much more feminine and cute nose as long as you have realistic goals and as long as you get the proper surgery the first time around.  Its always best to do a cosmetic rhinoplasty along with the septoplasty because doing it later on may result in more limitations and possible need for ear or rib cartilage but during the septoplasty, septal cartilage is available for use if necessary.  Get it done right with a great surgeon because revisions are more complex and results have limitations.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon