I want a slight upsize without going too big! Will 100ccs be enough without being too much?

So I got my breast aug 6 months ago. I was scared to go too big as I am a tiny girl and wanted a natural look. I am 5'6 108lbs.I ultimately left it up to my doc which went with 245 cc high profile cohesive gel implants. I went from an A to small C.They are a little smaller than I would have liked and I find myself wearing very padded push up bras. I want to upsize to make a difference but still worried to go too big for my body..I was thinking 350cc..will 100 ccs do the trick? Help!!!

Breast volume, cup size

+1
Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size, just your cup size. At size 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. At size 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the final size. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

100 cc more will make a significant difference. A 350 cc implant is a sizeable implant in a small framed woman.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Increasing volume of implants by 100 cc

+1

100 cc may give you a small increase. Try the volume using a baggy test and see what you think.

I want a slight upsize, Will 100cc work?

+1

At your ht and wt, I think you will have no trouble going up by 75-125 cc. It will probably increase your overall size by about 1/2 of a bra cup size.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Best Breast Implant for Me (Revisionary Breast Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.