I Want a Sexier Vagina. How Do I Get It?

Options for a sexier vagina

+1
It depends on what your vision of sexier is.  Labiaplasty is a surgical operation usually done to reduce the size of the labia minora. Many women are self conscious of this area of their anatomy. Sometimes there may be discomfort in this area. This operation should be done by one who is familiar with the anatomy, risks/benefits of the operation. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you will review the goals and see if this is a reasonable option for you.

Sexy Vagina

+1

is in the eye of the beholder and everyone may have a different definition.  Most believe genitals without excesses is preferable and this would involve procedures to improve the appearance and symmetry of your labia, both the inner lips and outer lips (minora and majora), depending on your age.  These procedures can safely be done in the privacy of an office under local anesthetic and can involve excisions, flaps, and fat grafting.    If you simply needed an excision of excess minora, the all-inclusive fee would be less than $2000. 

Incidently, a survey was done on perceptions of female genitalia and according to that, males don't care as much about the appearance as females do, so do this for yourself and no one else.

Curtis Wong, MD

Vaginal rejuvenation

+1

The most common procedures to improve the appearance of female genitalia include reduction of the labia minora, reduction of the clitoral hood, and fat grafting to the labia majora.  Your plastic surgeon specializing in these procedures will help you identify the appropriate operations to achieve your goals.

David Stoker, MD

Vaginal Rejuvination?

+1

Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation are two totally different procedures done for completely different reasons on different pieces of anatomy.
Labiaplasty, which most commonly involves surgical reduction of the labia minora (inner/thinner lips), has become a relatively common procedure over the last ten and even more so last five years.  Whether the surgery is done using a laser, scalpel, or scissors does not really matter but what does matter is "symmetry".  Symmetry is the most important aspect to the final aesthetic result.  Also, it's not how much tissue is removed but how much is left remaining because a certain amount is necessary to maintain proper form and function.  To achieve these two most important elements, it is extremely important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this operation (does at least 1 - 2 per week).  It may cost you a bit more but it this type of result you will want to live with for the rest of your life.  The typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $4500.
Now for recovery, because the labia tissue is so robust with blood supply it has an amazing ability to heal relatively quickly.  Most patients are sore for 4-5 days before things start to get a lot better from there.  Some patients can resume work before this time depending upon their occupation.  No exercise for two weeks, no baths/jacuzzi or swimming for 3 weeks, and no sexual activity for typically 4 weeks.  My patients are given an oral pain medication such as Vicodin but icing the area for the first 48 hours and applying some custom  made take-home topical local anesthetic cream seems to work the best.
On the other hand, Vaginal Rejuvenation is performed to reconstruct (more or less tighten) the vaginal vault most typically following natural (vaginal delivery) child birth.  This procedure too is best performed by a board certified plastic surgeon/gynecologist...Best of luck in your search...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1

Typically  when I perform a vaginal rejuvenation, it involves reducing the labia minors and grafting fat to the labia majora to restore a more youthful appearance.  BBL or other energy based interventions may also be incorporated depending on the individual findings.  I hope this helps.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD