I want to get rid of upper eye puffiness. I am 29 years old Pakistani, what is recommended? (photo)

Puffy upper lids

+1
  • A conservative upper lid blepharoplasty should help you.
  • We do almost all of ours under local anesthesia but it depends on the patient and the surgeon.
  • Be sure the surgeon does not remove too much fat - Best wishes.

Upper eyelid blepharoplasty candidate

+1
The primary goal of upper blepharoplasty is to remove the hooded skin on the upper lids. A small amount of fat is also removed when needed. The incision is made in the upper eyelid crease. The surgery  can be performed under local or general anesthesia, however most of our patients elect to undergo  the procedure under general anesthesia
 For many examples, please see the link below to our eyelid surgery photo gallery