How can I get rid of the under eye bags and cheek lines? (Photo)

I have undereye bags/puffiness & this line started coming from the inner coner of my eye to my cheeks. The line is very noticeable. I have used several different eye creams(9yrs) nothing is working.Im 29 and when I was 15, I started to use a skin fade cream to lighten blemishes regularly. But I used it under my eyes, eyelids, basically my whole face. It toned my skin but I noticed under eye bags & puffiness. I think this cream made my skin very thin & I just want to get rid of the bags/ lines.

Under eye bags and cheek lines?

+1
Most expert experienced artistic plastic surgeons have a variety of procedures at their disposal to produce excellent cosmetic results in the appropriately selected patient: temporary fillers, micro-fat grafts, and blepharoplasties. There is no one best procedure. Each has benefits and potential drawbacks.

Following the advice of anyone who would presume to tell you what to do without seeing photos and without taking a full medical history, examining you, feeling and assessing your tissue tone, discussing your desired outcome and fully informing you about the pros and cons of each option would not be in your best interest. Find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and one that you trust and listen to his or her advice. The surgeon should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Under Eye Bags

+1
Thank you for your question. Under eye bags can to due to several reasons from herniated fat pads to allergies. A consultation with a plastic surgeon would be necessary to understand the cause of you bags and the best treatment.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD