I want to get rid of restylane from my nose, is there something that dissolves it?

Hi I had Restylane fillers injected in to my nose last time was in 2010 it was to mask the bumps on my nose but now I want to have a nose job but It was last june I went to see a surgeon and I decided to wait till the filler was gone but its still here . I heard about another filler that can dissolve it but the person I got the filler done from she dosent dissolve it .. And here in the UK I dont know who does it. Another thing will the filler most likely come out during surgery??

+1

Its very rare Restylane is still present after so many years after injection, you can use an enzyme called hyaluronidase to dissolve the remaining product

Dissolving Restylane

+1

Hyaluronidase is a drug which can dissolve any of the hyaluronic fillers including restylane. I have a hard time believing however that the restylane is still present now almost four years after being injected but we do see long lasting corrections when injected into the nose.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon