I want to get rid of my bags over and under my eyes. I hate them. What's the risk? (photo)

I want to get rid of my bags over and under my eyes. I hate them. I've always had them and now that I am older it bothers me more. I also want to inquire about a nose procedure without getting plastic surgery. My nose is huge and I hate it and my bags are big enough to carry groceries.

Consider filler

+1
Russ1980: Your lower eyelid "bags" look to be mostly due to a lack of volume in your cheeks.  If you are hoping to avoid surgery, injecting a filler like Juvederm/Restylane/Belotero would be a relatively inexpensive and effective way to help improve that aspect of your apperance.

In terms of the nose, you have an ethnic appearing nose, with a wide base and a relatively broad, undefined tip.  Significant changes are impossible without surgery.  If you wanted a more "Westernized" nose, it would require narrowing your nostrils (alar base reduction in medical terms) and significant cartilage grafting to project your nose from your face and stretch the thick skin to make it more refined.  

Filler can be injected in the nose with a very slight risk of causing problems like death of some of the skin over the nose (less than 1 in 100 risk) but you should be aware of this.  Filler can give your nasal tip more projection and refinement, but would need to be repeated every 1-2 years.  This would be a more subtle change than surgery.  Best of luck. 

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical Blepharopasty and Rhinoplasty Needed

+1
There are no options other than surgery for your eyes (blepharoplasty) and your nose. (rhinoplasty) Neither is improveable by any non-surgical means

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD