I want revision. How can my bridge be wider? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago. I never was happy. My bridge is very crooked awkward and thin now. And the tip sticks out since it wasnt thinned too. When i touch the side of my bridge it feels "odd". Like one part is fine but the other is so ... why is this? how can my bridge be more proper? re-breaking of bones or graft?

I want revision. How can my bridge be wider?

+2

For small ill regularities in the nasal dorsum, a very easy and quick fix with NO downtime is injecting a filler in the ill-regularity and making the area smooth. Some fillers last a year, 4 years, forever.

If the nose is crocked, then the bones need to be re-broken and set correctly. Also, it is critical to release all of the attachments inside the nose (septum, upper lat cart., bony septum...) The structure on the inside is crucial to how things look on the outside!!!!

The lesson of the day: Inner beauty = Outer beauty

Hope that helps. I look forward to helping you in the future!!

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Grafting can widen the bridge, and the tip can be refined. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Best to wait a year before undergoing a revision. Osteotomies can reset crooked nasal bones, while a spreader graft will repair a concave upper lateral cartilage.

Revision to create balance in the dorsum - tip relationship

+1

May or may not need osteotomoies again. Very high chance (almost certainty) spreader grafts are required. Then tip work (cephalic reduction of lower lats, sutures, possible overlap, etc) to create more refined tip.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD