Want to remove restylane, will hylarondaise ruin my skin?

Hyaluronidase

+1
Hyaluronidase is a safe product when used properly.  It will reverse the effects of the Hyaluronic acid injected from either Restylane or Juvederm.  Hyaluronidase should not affect your skin.  Please find an experienced board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic result.

Hyaluronidase - safe product when used properly

+1
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that breaksdown Restylane and Jeuvederm (hayaluronic acid is the main ingredient). Go to an experienced Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist for a consultation and for treatment if needed. It is a FDA approved product and in my experience should not affect your skin

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

+1

Hyaluronidase is an FDA approved enzyme that is very useful to help dissolve and break down HA fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero. If you’re unhappy with your result after a filler, this would be a great option to rapidly dissolve the product. Its best you consult your provider to further assist you