Want to Remove Perlane, No Doctors Experienced with Hyaluronidase Around. What to Do?

I had my nose filled with perlane 2 days ago, and it became worse than before. It's crooked and swollen. Problem is, I am in Indonesia, and there are no doctors/dermaticians experienced with hyaluronidase in/around my city. The doctor who performed the perlane fill have it, but have never performed a perlane removal procedure, not once. If I have her performed the removal procedure anyway, what things could go wrong? How long does it take to see any noticable change? Thanks

Perlane and removal

+1

Removal of Perlane and any dermal filler is fairly straight-forward. Sometimes waiting for swelling to come down after a week or two is all it takes for optimal treatment results.

Removing Perlane

+1

This question is kind of tough to answer. First of all, there was a time when all of us had never done something and it's taken each of years to become more and more skilled. So, everyone has to start somewhere. Now, I wouldn't necessarily recommend that you be someone's first, but I will say that someone was mine at some point. People who are extremely skilled at fillers can usually use hyaluronidase fairly easily. There are tricks with it just like with fillers: how to inject, where to inject, how much to inject, etc. And there's not a lot written about it, so this being your injector's first time....maybe not such a great idea. The second thing is that at only 2 days out, you shouldn't be trying to correct anything. In the nose particularly there can be a great amount of swelling and bruising for up to 2 weeks or more. I wouldn't recommend altering anything until those 2 weeks are up and you can see what everything looks like. Then evaluate what needs to be done. Hyaluronidase results are immediate when done correctly.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD