I Want to Reduce my Implants As Soon As Possible. Will I Need a Lift?
I had surgery two weeks ago. I had salines filled to 425 and moved to get saline implants filled to 625. I thought this would move me from a C to a D, but I fear that this is going to be much larger. If I wait the recommended 12 weeks for a replacement, will this cause my skin to relax too much and make me need a lift that I didnt need two weeks ago? The purpose of my surgery was to get an internal bra for symmastia which appears to be holding very well. I thought that fact would be helpful.
Further Breast Augmentation Revisionary Surgery Indicated?
It is better to be patient rather than to panic
You might also like...
My original implant date was 2/15/12 as part of a Mommy Makeover you can read that review...