Want to Reduce Heavy Lower Cheeks at Age 25? (photo)

Hello, I'm 25y old, I often turned down for marriage proposals because of my bottom heavy face. I m good looking but only my jaws r heavy. My body is slim and I have no fatty look below my jaws. All the members in my family r quite slim and has no fatty looks except me. I met with an accident before seven years in which i have some stitches below my jaws. Area below my both ears have fatty look. I think because of that accident some muscles of my face (below the ears) have come onto another. PLS help me.

Skin tightening and facial fullness - Ultherapy in Los Angeles

+1

Some genetic patterns of facial fullness can be improved with a non surgical Ultherapy skin tightening treatment.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Heavy lower cheeks in 25 year old

+1

I believe that you would likely benefit from neck liposuction and buccal fat removal.  However, whether or not you have this procedure performed, it should not affect your chances of getting married.  Good luck.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cheek reduction

+1

Dear amritaggarwal,

1. If you want to remove excess fat from the cheeks and neck, then buccal fat removal with neck liposuction might be best for you
  2. We would have to make sure everything else is medically cleared and you should undergo an exam
  3. With that said, you should never undergo a procedure with the hopes that this will be the deciding factor of whether or not you get married, the procedure should be for you, and you alone (be selfish!)

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD