I Want to Know How Much It Would Potentially Cost to Get a Brazillian Butt Lift? (photo)

I will post pics. But I'm a skinny person, I don't have many donor areas, but I have my love handles, thighs, and arms. I would like to get a Brazillian butt lift. I'm curious as to how much it would cost or if I can get the results I want because I dont have much fat on my body. I would like a cute little thigh gap if thats possible. I just want my butt to be bigger and MUCH more shapely. And firm.

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are many factors that determine the cost for Brazilain Butt Lift.   Some of these factors include procedure room, type of anesthesia, the amount of fat and numbers of areas to be used as donor liposuction regions, time for processing the fat, as well time for transferring the fat to the buttocks.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I Want to Know How Much It Would Potentially Cost to Get a Brazillian Butt Lift?

+1

Every person always wants something different.  Some want conservative results, some are more focused on shape, some want irregularity or contour improvement, and some want as much projection and volume as possible.  Provided you have enough fat to give you the results, the results can be obtained. 

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

I Want to Know How Much It Would Potentially Cost to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

From your description, I doubt you will achieve a result as per the pictures that you have provided. It sounds like you just don't have enough fat. A buttock implant could be a possibility. See a PS for a realistic price quote.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

What one needs to expect from Brazilian Butt Lift is dependent on the present shape, and size of the buttock and on the amount of fat that one can harvest from the body and be able to transfer. Pictures of others tell a plastic surgeon what shape the patient likes and where the projection to be enhanced. Liposuction of certain areas then shape the buttocks.

Realistic Buttock Augmentation Result

+1

Realistically you are not likely to get that buttock result with your available donor sites. You just don't have enough fat (based on your statement that you describe yourself as skinny) for that much change. Perhaps half of that result is achieveable.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD