I Want Permalip but Can Only Afford One at a Time, Help?

I usually get two syringes of juvederm in upper and lower lips. I want to get the permalip implnt in both but I get paid lum sums every two to three months. So I can only afford to get one at a time. My question is if I get the top implnt and use one syringe on the bottom until I can get the bottom implnt will I look silly?

Getting one lip implant at a time is not a good idea.

+2

Getting one lip implant at a time is not a good idea.   I recommend saving your money until you can do both together.    You don't want to get stuck with only having one in and not being able the get the other for some reason.  Then, if you can't get your fillers injected, that will leave you in a situation where your lips are out of proportion and look very unnatural.  You are also more likely to save some money if you can bundle the procedures.   Talk to your surgeon and you may want to get another opinion from someone else who performs this procedure.

Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Getting one implant at a time is not the best idea.

+1

I recommend that you save your money until you can have both implants done at the same time.  The money you save on injectables will help you reach that goal.  Best of luck to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD