I Have Scars on My Face from Scratches? (photo)

i want to know that, My skin have some nails scrathces so please let me know is it possible to remove this nails scars (scratches) if yes, so how many days you want to complete this procedure? because i am live in dubai i will come very soon in pakistan thats why i am asking you. and is it possible so please let me know how much fees will you charge. i already put my e.mail id on your requirement box please let me know as soon as possible.

Melarase PM for dark scars on the face

+1

Atrophic scars on the face are difficult to resurface, especially with your skin tone.  Perhaps early treatment with topical skin lighteners may help even out the color and make it less noticeable as a first line therapy. Melarase PM twice daily.