I want to have narrow nose with lesser width at the lower end and pointed sharp tip. Is it possible with rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am facing sinus problem from last 9 years. And also I always get disappointed by looking at nose shape. I want to lessen the width of nose at the lower end and also want the pointed tip instead of bulbuos tip. I request you to please let me know how my nose looks after rhinoplasty? Thanks Pavan

Rhinoplasty to narrow the bridge and tip

+2

Narrowing the tip of the nose is accomplished with tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages. Occasionally a cartilage graft may be required at the tip to give more projection. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to narrow the bridge line. Computer imaging is available on our website along with our Photo Gallery located on the link below to give you an understanding of what may be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure.

I want to have narrow nose with lesser width at the lower end and pointed sharp tip. Is it possible with rhinoplasty?

+2

I think that you can have those things you have mentioned improved through a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

You can certainly improve your nose with rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty is a general term for surgery to change the shape of your nose. There are many different techniques to change the various parts of the nose.

Generally the cartilage and bone under the skin are modified to give you the look you want. Bone and cartilage can be removed from one place and added to another to get the effect that is needed.

Often we cut the bone on the sides of the nose and move the bones in to narrow the nose.

The procedure has to be customized for your needs.

I always take photographs and modify them together with my patients to make sure we are on the same page.

you should set up a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your needs.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon