I Want my Vagina Tightened. Inside to Opening. No Reconstruction of Outside Lips. Is LVR It?

I have had 5 abortions, 1 c-section. I am obese. I have been sexually abused for years with large apparatus. Want a virgin tight vagina, entrance to upper inside canal. Is LVR the answer? How long does the tightening effect last? Do the muscles atrophy or return to a lax state with time? Can you suggest a doctor to perform this in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Vaginal Reconstruction (aka Vaginoplasty)

+2

I am very sorry to hear your unfortunate life experience and I am sure it has been difficult making it through all of it.  I am priviledged to bring you good news in that your vaginal vault can indeed be restored to a snug caliber again.  Although there is some utility in laser vaginal rejuvination (LVR), more frequently a direct surgical tightening (with sutures) of the supportive muscles of the vagina and pelvic floor as well as the vaginal wall muscle itself is required to effect a significant result. The surgery takes about an hour and is typically performed on an outpatient basis where you can go home or stay in a local hotel after surgery.  The next step would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist with special experince in this procedure.  Glad to help...RAS