I Want to Know Why my Permanent Eye Liner Application Was So Incredibly Painful!!

I had permanent eye liner applied a week ago. If was incredibly painful! Everything I have read says that is will be "Annoying" of "Uncomfortable". Not my experience. I could barely tolerate it! (I have had electrolysis done on various parts of my body) Besides the needle, the anesthesia kept getting into my eyes, making them sting like crazy! My eyes were blood shot for 3 days and swollen for 2 days. Was it size of the needle,type of topical used, or just an inexperienced aesthetician?

+1

That is a very sensitive area (the eyes) when having permanent tattooing performed.  The eyes can be swollen and red for a few days.  Apply ice packs to help with the discomfort, if the irritation continues then follow up with your doctor.