What is my best option to get a flat smooth stomach with the least amount of recovery time? (photo)

I have a small (2-3 finger wide) gap between my muscles but I've worked on it and it has gotten a lot better(not causing lower back pain all the time). Main concern is my loose wrinkly belly skin and my stretched out belly button. Would laser skin tightening help or is there a skin removal surgery I could do or is my only option the tummy tuck? I am also done with having kids if that's important. Thanks for any advice.

Tummy tuck

+1
based on the photos provided I believe you will have the best result with a full tummy tuck procedure.

The mini tummy tuck operation is an operation that addresses the lower abdominal wall, below the umbilicus. The “full” tummy tuck operation involves treatment of the entire abdominal wall; this operation serves to remove excess skin, re approximate the abdominal wall muscles that may have spread with pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss, improve the appearance of the waistline and often pubic area as well

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-san-diego/

What is my best option to get a flat smooth stomach with the least amount of recovery time?

+1
Thank you for the question and picture. The ONLY way to achieve a “smooth" abdomen would be with the help of a tummy tuck operation. You are correct in that this operation is associated with a very significant physical and often emotional recovery period. Please do not waste your time and  resources on lesser operations or laser therapy or noninvasive modalities.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

+1

A short scar tummy tuck will provide you with a much better result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

+1

Your BEST option is a flu Tummy Tuck with muscle plication... RRecovery from 2 to 3 weeks.. Non invasive therapies give minimal results for large $s...

Great candidate for a TT

+1
hi, having loose skin and skin marks the ideal thing for you its a TT. The gap can be resolved by muscle reconstruction ( plicature).  You'll have a nice result. The recovery needed starts from 10 to 14 days. 
Dr jpc
Mexico Plastic Surgeon