What is my best option to get a flat smooth stomach with the least amount of recovery time? (photo)

I have a small (2-3 finger wide) gap between my muscles but I've worked on it and it has gotten a lot better(not causing lower back pain all the time). Main concern is my loose wrinkly belly skin and my stretched out belly button. Would laser skin tightening help or is there a skin removal surgery I could do or is my only option the tummy tuck? I am also done with having kids if that's important. Thanks for any advice.

Full Tummy Tuck will give you a great result!

+1
The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin. As a general rule, a short incision only allows a small amount of skin removal. A longer incision and resulting scar (as in a full tummy tuck) will allow the surgeon to remove more skin and tighten the entire abdominal wall.  This is the important thing to consider when looking at this type of surgery. Don't compromise the results with a shorter scar if it won't deliver the results you want. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
based on the photos provided I believe you will have the best result with a full tummy tuck procedure.

The mini tummy tuck operation is an operation that addresses the lower abdominal wall, below the umbilicus. The “full” tummy tuck operation involves treatment of the entire abdominal wall; this operation serves to remove excess skin, re approximate the abdominal wall muscles that may have spread with pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss, improve the appearance of the waistline and often pubic area as well

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

What is my best option to get a flat smooth stomach with the least amount of recovery time?

+1
Thank you for the question and picture. The ONLY way to achieve a “smooth" abdomen would be with the help of a tummy tuck operation. You are correct in that this operation is associated with a very significant physical and often emotional recovery period. Please do not waste your time and  resources on lesser operations or laser therapy or noninvasive modalities.

+1

A short scar tummy tuck will provide you with a much better result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Your BEST option is a flu Tummy Tuck with muscle plication... RRecovery from 2 to 3 weeks.. Non invasive therapies give minimal results for large $s...

Great candidate for a TT

+1
hi, having loose skin and skin marks the ideal thing for you its a TT. The gap can be resolved by muscle reconstruction ( plicature).  You'll have a nice result. The recovery needed starts from 10 to 14 days. 
Dr jpc

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon